Join us for the Rotterdam Global Entrepreneurship Week 2020!
The Global Entrepreneurship Week 2020 will be a truly online international and entrepreneurial experience. Students, lecturers and experts from around the world will work together on this year’s theme:
This year’s overall theme will be Resilience in the broadest sense of the word, not only related to the COVID-19 situation, but also related to other situations in which entrepreneurs demonstrated to be resilient. What we want to provide our students, from different parts of the world, is a positive message in difficult times and role models, who will inspire them to start or continue their entrepreneurial journey.
Universities from around the world will combine forces with one goal: to inspire and help students to develop an entrepreneurial mindset that they will benefit from for the rest of their lives. The week will consist of thought-provoking cases, working in multi-cultural teams, and challenging assignments. Teams will compete against each other, with the goal to become the best team of the Global Entrepreneurship Week 2020 and win an amazing price.
This event is the world's largest celebration of innovators and job creators, who launch start-ups that bring ideas to life, drive economic growth and expand human welfare. The Global Entrepreneurship Week will inspire people all around the world through local, national and global activities that are designed to help them to take the next step in their entrepreneurial journey. Unlock your potential and prepare yourself for connection, excitement and inspiration!
Have a Look At Our Previous Editions
What Do We Want to Achieve During This Inspirational Week?
As a true student with entrepreneurial mindset you will be able to:
- recognize successes and failures of experienced entrepreneurs
- present a start-up business idea in an attractive form, using innovative presentation techniques
- build an international network
What to expect?!
- Hands-on cases from international entrepreneurs that will inspire you
- Dynamic speakers who will motivate you from all over the world
- Trial and Error: learn from the best
- Have fun and unlock your "creative" potential
- Learn how to be resilient during unexpected changes. Will you bounce back or move forward?
- Bring your 'A' game and be ready for the future!