Steps to your enrolment
- Apply for your Master via Studielink .
After you have applied, you will receive an email with more information about the required documents that you need to send to our Centre of International Affairs (CoIA).
- CoIA will check that your diploma and your level of English meet the requirements for the programme and will contact you for an intake interview. If you do not yet meet the language requirements, CoIA may advise you to take a preparation course.
- When your admission has been finalised by CoIA, you will receive an admission set including the following information:
- Statement of understanding
- Visa application documents (if necesarry)
All of these documents must be completed in full, signed and returned to CoIA.
- Invoice (excluding Master in Logistic Management students with a EU/EEA nationality as they have to authorise Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, via Studielink, to fulfil payment).
- After you have paid the fees as stated on the invoice and we have received the signed documents, CoIA will apply for your student visa (MVV), if necessary. You (or your agent) will be informed when your MVV is ready to be collected at the Dutch consulate or embassy in your country.
- After arrival in the Netherlands, we will welcome you to our University of Applied Sciences during the introduction days which takes place before the start of your study programme (participation in the Introduction week is mandatory). During these days CoIA will assist you with your registration at the municipality and your residence permit. If you are going to live outside Rotterdam you have to arrange your registration at the municipality yourself.
Application deadline Master programmes
|European (EEA) applicants||31 Jul||1 Jan|
|Non-European (non-EEA) applicants*||1 May||1 Nov|
|Non-EU applicants with valid Dutch residence permit||31 Jul||1 Jan|
|Nepalese, Bangladeshi or Pakistani applicants**||1 Apr||1 Sep|
* Non-EU applicants have an early deadline due to visa applications that have to be submitted.
** For applicants with a Nepalese, Bangladeshi or Pakistani nationality an even earlier deadline has been set as the visa process can take up to three months.