Rotterdam Business School is the international institute of Hogeschool Rotterdam (Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences) and offers undergraduate and graduate education in business and economics. With approximately 3,700 students from both Europe and the rest of the world, and 200 international employees (academic and administrative), Rotterdam Business School has an international intake and a global reach.
Rotterdam Business School (RBS) offers English taught programs: 1 Bachelor program with 4 profiles: International Business & Management, International Business & Languages, International Business for Asia, International Business & Supply Chain Management; three Master programs: Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship, Master in Finance and Accounting, Master in Logistics Management and 2 foundation courses for the Masters.
Rotterdam Business School is looking to recruit a Marketing & Recruitment officer (0,8 fte).
For the recruitment of international students for the English taught bachelor and master study programs of RBS. The position is available immediately.
The Marketing & Recruitment officer will carry out the following tasks:
- Master recruitment strategy
- Account manager for the RUAS’ masters (RBS/IGO)
- Selecting of and attending to the Master fairs NL/abroad
- Responsible for and contact person for the Master PR committee
- Responsible for the strategy of and contact person for the Master Alumni
- Alignment with online marketing officer
- Strategy of the recruitment for the Part-time MSM programme
- Data collection
- Surveys & analyses
- Focus groups
- Skype interviews with prospect students
- Complete Strategy overview document coordination
In order to carry out the duties effectively, the person appointed is required to have the following skills and experience:
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Marketing & Sales
- You have an excellent command of the English language and great communication skills
- You have a commercial attitude and sales experience
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in marketing & sales and preferably in international student recruitment
- You take initiative, take on new challenges and can work independently
- You are accurate and conscientious and have experience in administrative processes.
- You are a team player and have inter-cultural skills.
- Work experience in an international environment is an advantage.
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool Rotterdam) offers you a fixed term contract (one year D3) with the possibility of extension. The salary range is HBO-CAO grade 9 (€2,769.32 minimum and maximum €3,815.57 gross per month) for full-time employment, exclusive of 8% holiday pay and 8.3% end-of-year bonus. Our fringe benefits include excellent training facilities and an attractive pension scheme.
To be able to submit a certificate of good behaviour (VOG) is a requirement for employment at Hogeschool Rotterdam.
For more information about this position and the selection procedure, please contact Ms. E.E. Kraaijveld, Manager International Affairs, telephone + 31 (0)10 794 8095.
Closing date: 27 September 2019
On-line applications in English only.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.