Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is the international institute of Hogeschool Rotterdam (Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences) and offers undergraduate and graduate education in business and economics. With approximately 3,700 students from both Europe and the rest of the world, and over 270 international employees (academic and administrative), Rotterdam Business School has an international intake and a global reach.
RBS offers English taught preparation courses for Bachelors and Masters. One Bachelor programme: International Business and three Master programmes: Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship, Master in Finance & Accounting and Master in Logistics Management.
RBS is linked to a 'Hogeschool Rotterdam' Knowledge Centre where practice-oriented research relevant to the professional practice and contributing to the quality of education is conducted in cooperation.
Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is looking to recruit a Education support officer (0.8-1.0 fte)
The Administration Office provides the administrative, organisational and logistic support of the study programmes. This office renders day-to-day services in support of students and teaching staff, by carrying out activities such as planning educational activities, scheduling and information supply.
The Administration Office consists of a back office with a team of coordinators, an examination office with a logistic coordinator and a front office. The support officer reports to the head of the Administration Office.
The position on offer is in the RBS examination office, which is in charge of the correct processing of the organisation of the digital and written examinations:
- to monitor the deadlines and to collect the exams in time
- to process the exams according to the planning and quality demands
- to register students in Osiris
- to enter the questions and answer key in the digital test system
- to monitor and organise the entire (digital) testing process
- to arrange invigilators
- to prepare attendance sheets
- to monitor and organise the entire testing process
- to process the archiving of examinations
- to assist and train lecturers in the entire testing process.
You work together with your colleagues in a challenging environment. You are flexible and, next to your own duties, you assist your colleagues in the examination process.
- Your education is at MBO+ level.
- You work precisely and accurately.
- You have a good command of English and Dutch, both orally and in writing.
- Preferably you have experience with the software programmes Osiris, Remindo and QMP.
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office programmes, specifically in Excel.
- You have a proactive attitude and notice scope for improvements
- You work service oriented towards lecturers and students
- You are a team player and are flexible
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool Rotterdam) offers you a fixed term contract (one year D4). The salary range is HBO-CAO grade 7 (€2,212.26 minimum and maximum €2,995.17 per month) for fulltime employment, exclusive of 8% holiday pay and 8.3% end-of-year bonus. Our fringe benefits include excellent training facilities and an attractive pension scheme.
To be able to submit a certificate of good behaviour (VOG) is a requirement for employment at Hogeschool Rotterdam.
For more information about this position and the selection procedure, please contact Mrs. Vera Franken, Head of Administration, telephone number 010-794 4915
If you are interested, please send your CV and letter of motivation (in Dutch and English).
On-line applications through our own website only.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.