Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is the international institute of Hogeschool Rotterdam (Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences) and offers undergraduate and graduate education in business and economics. With approximately 3,700 students from both Europe and the rest of the world, and over 270 international employees (academic and administrative), Rotterdam Business School has an international intake and a global reach.
RBS offers English taught preparation courses for Bachelors and Masters. One Bachelor programme: International Business and three Master programmes: Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship, Master in Finance & Accounting and Master in Logistics Management.
RBS is linked to a 'Hogeschool Rotterdam' Knowledge Centre where practice-oriented research relevant to the professional practice and contributing to the quality of education is conducted in cooperation.
Rotterdam Business School is wants to recruit a Communication Support Officer (0.4-0.6 fte).
The Communication Support Officer is working closely together with the communication advisor of RBS and will support the various programmes at the Posthumalaan at an operational level.
- Writing of target group oriented means of communication
- Lay out text and images for posters, invitations and reports.
- Operate the social media, website and intranet
- Arrange structure and interrelations on the website and intranet
- Modify and publish via the CMS, both text and images.
- Layout and send out mailings
- Execute small projects independently
- Initiate suggestions for improvement
- Your education is at MBO+ level, communication oriented.
- You work precisely and accurately.
- You have a good command of English and Dutch, both orally and in writing.
- Preferably you have experience with the software programmes Adobe Indesign and Photoshop.
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office programmes.
- You have a proactive attitude and notice scope for improvements.
- You work service-oriented towards lecturers and students.
- You are self-employed and flexible due to peak loads.
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool Rotterdam) offers you a fixed term contract (one year D4). The salary range is HBO-CAO grade 7 (€2,212.26 minimum and €2,995.17 maximum per month) for fulltime employment, exclusive of 8% holiday pay and 8.3% end-of-year bonus. Our fringe benefits include excellent training facilities and an attractive pension scheme.
To be able to submit a certificate of good behaviour (VOG) is a requirement for employment at Hogeschool Rotterdam.
For more information about this position and the selection procedure, please contact Mr. Wilkin van Erp, Operations Manager, telephone number 010-794 4969.
If you are interested, please send your CV and letter of motivation (in English).
Online applications through our own website only.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.