Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is the international institute of Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (RUAS), which in Dutch stands for Hogeschool Rotterdam. RBS offers undergraduate and graduate education in business and economics. With approximately 3,700 students from both Europe and the rest of the world, and over 270 international employees (academic and administrative), Rotterdam Business School has an international intake and a global reach. Intercultural competency is part of our DNA.
RBS offers English taught programs at Bachelors and Masters level. Our Bachelor programme is in International Business. Our Master programmes are Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship, Master in International Supply Chain Management. We also offer a pre-master program. Sustainability is an important theme throughout all of our programs
RBS is linked to a RUAS Knowledge Centre Business Innovation, where practice-oriented research relevant to the professional practice and contributing to the quality of education is conducted in cooperation with the educational programs and the work field.
Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is looking to appoint a:
Communication Support Officer (0.8 fte)
The communication support officer is working closely together with the RBS communication advisor and will support the various programmes at the Posthumalaan at an operational level.
- Lay out of newsletters, mailings, posters, invitations and reports.
- Arrange, operate and maintain RBS social media, website and intranet.
- Modify and publish via the CMS, both text and images.
- Send out mailings and newsletters to different internal target groups.
- Coordinate the PR student team.
- Support recruitment and PR activities for the Dutch market.
- Assist writing of target group-oriented means of communication.
- Execute small projects independently.
- Initiate suggestions for improvement.
- Your level of education is intermediate vocational (in Dutch mbo+) or university of applied science (hbo), specialised in communication.
- You work precisely and accurately.
- You have a good command of English and Dutch in speech and in writing.
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office programmes, including Teams.
- Preferably you have experience with the software programmes Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- You have a proactive attitude and notice scope for improvements.
- You work service-oriented towards lecturers and students.
- You like collaborating, but you can work independently.
- You are flexible, due to peak loads.
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool Rotterdam) offers you a fixed term contract (one year; D4). The salary range is hbo-cao grade 7 (€2,273.10 minimum and €3,077.54 maximum gross per month) for fulltime employment, exclusive of 8% holiday pay and 8.3% end-of-year bonus. Our fringe benefits include excellent training facilities, plus an attractive pension scheme, and allow for a proper work/life balance.
A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag, VOG) is a condition for employment at Rotterdam University of Applied Science.
For more information about this position, please contact Mr. Wilkin van Erp, Operations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to respond to his vacancy, please send your motivation letter in English.
Please do not use this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.